The Art Therapy Alliance community can be found here:
- LinkedIn- Over 8000 professionals, students and 12 subgroups make up the largest networking forum on this professional social media site for discussing contemporary and relevant art therapy topics, issues, and news;
- Facebook-Over 9000 fans stay connected to current news and happenings about art therapy and related topics here on FB;
- Pinterest- Check out The Art Therapy Alliance’s visual pin board featuring images, news, & ideas inspired by the spirit of art therapy, social media, community, and art for well-being.
- Posterous- Stay connected to The Art Therapy Alliance’s official blog for updates and news about community news, projects, and collaborations;
- Polyvore- This group was created on the site Polyvore for Art Therapy Alliance members to submit their works of art created with this on-line application;